1.No cheating, hacking and mods which give an unfair advantage, examples:
-Entity directing minimaps (ones that can identify pixelmon by name)
-X-ray (any form including texture packs)
2. No cursing or offensive language.
Censoring is NOT allowed
This includes racist words, dirty talk, offensive body parts and common curses.
For more details ask a staff member in message to tell you if a word is good to use.
3. No griefing. Do not touch what someone else made unless you're trusted by them.
4. No spam including personal message spam, no links in public chat unless staff allows it, NO ADVERTISING.
5. Respect each other and their opinions and actions.
6. Don't steal items. If someone drops an item and it's not meant for you, do not take it.
7. No 'sniping'. If someone clearly sees a pokemon first, don't try to steal it. Prevent a sniper by screenshotting you near the pokemon first.
8. If someone asks you to leave their property you listen.
9. No noob towers or holes, unless you're building and will remove them afterwards. (1x1 holes and towers)
10. Do not claim or build near others without permission. Do not claim what isn't yours, and do not say something you didn't build is yours. You also cannot say an area is yours alone unless you built it or can claim it.
11. Do not purposely kill someone by any means. (Fire, suffocation, traps..)
If you have a problem ask staff to help you.
Go to the helpers first.
If no staff is on make a forum post in the respective topic.
If you have a personal problem with a staff member go to an admin personally, do not make a post about this.
KNOW YOUR RANK!
-Donors aren't above anyone
-Gym leaders are only higher in gym matters
-No one can avoid the rules, not even the admins.
To get a staff position, make a proper application with the template and DO NOT ASK FOR A STAFF POSITION OTHERWISE.
Notes: 30 day old claims can be removed, and the build inside will be rolled back including all items found in chests.
If you are banned for hacking we have the ability to reset your player file.
Do not bother staff with useless questions including:
-change of day/night time